Split Horizon Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guide to Slasher

Go down

Guide to Slasher Empty Guide to Slasher

Post by DarkAssault Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:23 am

Slasher focuses on the usage of her lengthy sword to deal damage to her opponents. She has a unique ability to launch a snake like attack by extending her weapon.

If you enjoy a high offensive with a bit of support this will be a good choice to begin with.

Slasher Moves
https://2img.net/h/i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx185/LostTrooper/Divine%20Souls%20Closed%20Beta/DS_SShot20100718_2204_13.jpg?t=1279505437
1. Basic 4 hit attack - Left click consecutively 4 times
2. Dash strike - F + E
3. Weapon Whip - F + Right click + Right click
4. Basic 2 hit + knock up - Left click + Left click + Right click
5. Advanced 3 hit + knock up - Left click + Left click + Left click + Right Click
6. Advanced 2 hit + snake throw - Left click + Left click + Left click + E
7. Grab and slash - E + Left Click
8. ???
9. Basic air 3 hit - Space + Left click + Left click
10. Air launch - E + E

Slasher - Active Skills
https://2img.net/h/i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx185/LostTrooper/Divine%20Souls%20Closed%20Beta/DS_SShot20100718_2204_14.jpg?t=1279505330
Lv 5 - Fire Bomb - Is a good self defense skill while being cornered. There is a initial animation setting the firebomb then you are launched into the air backwards.

Lv 10 - Hang up - Boss Only Skill. This skill is only used when the boss (Chimera, Gorilla, ???, ???) is stunned. You jump ontop of their head and are able to attack them dealing an enormous amount of damage to it.

Lv 15 - Hand Flame - A staple skill that is used when its not on cool down. The attack is a spirial air strike that launches your character forward into the air. If used correctly can launch up monsters and hit them 3-4 times.

Lv 20 - Cross Chain - I tend to combo this off after a basic 3 hit strike to increase my combo chain. This is a ground, almost a 180 degree attack infront of you. Beware this leaves u vulnerable from the back. This is a great skill that I use often combined with Hand Flame.

Lv 25 - Poison Slash - A little less then 180 degrees that does minimal damage that is not worth its mp cost n cast time. The initial animation before it is executed will always get you hit before this skill goes off. If this attack is executed and succeeds there is a chance to poison them for 20 damage per second over a duration of 10 seconds.

DarkAssault
Guild Master

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum